Senior Services, Senior Transportation and General Services Phone Numbers:
- California Department of Aging: 800.510.2020
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
TTY users call 1-877-486-2048
Get information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Visit www.medicare.gov to view a copy of the ‘Medicare and You’ handbook
See section ‘Programs for People with Limited Income and Resources’;
or Call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213
between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
TTY users call 1-800-325-0778
- Disabled Members Access (Transport): 909.383.1680
- Elderlink: 800.613.5772
- Hear Now (Hearing Aides): 800.648.4327
- HICAP (Insurance Counseling): 800.434.0222
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP): 909.891.3939
- Ombudsman: 909.891.3928
- Omnitrans Hotline (ACCESS): 800.966.6428
- Retired Seniors Volunteer Program: 909.384.5414
- San Bernardino County Adult Protective Services: 909.891.9019
- San Bernardino County Dept. of Aging & Adult Services: 909.891.3900
- Senior Information & Assistance: 800.510.2020
- VIVA! (Senior Housing Referral): 800.934.8482
- Utilization Management decision making is based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage.
- Hemet Community Medical Group does not specifically reward practitioners or other individuals conducting utilization review for issuing denials of coverage.
- Financial incentives for Utilization Management decision makers do not encourage decisions that result in under-utilization.